Absolute luxury in the heart of BCN!
3 double beds
Plaza Cataluña/Paseo de Gracia
- Check-in / Checkout: Checkin after 16h, Checkout before 11h
- Not allowed: Parties, Pets, Smoking
- bed linen & towels
- washing machine
- iron & ironing board
- DVD player
- dryer machine
- vitroceramic cooker
- coffee maker
- satellite TV
- king sized bed 180 x 200
- plasma TV
- ADSL Wireless (Free)
- visa and master card accepted
This increadible, top of the line, luxurious apartment is located in the heart of BCN city....
Guests staying at this fantastic apartment willenjoy top notch quality in all aspect of their stay... !!
CHECK-IN TIME IS AT 16.00hrs. CHECK-OUT TIME IS AT 12.00hrs.
The area surrounding the apartment;
The city effectively broke out of the constraining walls of the old city, to follow a logical geometric street plan based on blocks of 110m 137m sides. At that time the chamfered corners permitted the completed turn of a carriage with three horses in line. Cerdá originally planned the blocks for residential and commercial property with street level entrance, three floors and a large central garden in each block – at the time a pioneering design in urban planning.
Some of these squares can still be visited: for example the children's swimming pool at Roger de Lluiria Street, number 56 (the Water Tower).
The area is divided into two halves "L'eixample Dreta" (the right expansion) and "L'eixample Esquerra" (the left expansion) by the spacious boulevard "Passeig de Gracia", the old road from the mediaeval city connecting the then nearby village of Gracia to the North West.
"L'eixample" offers a wealth of modernist architecture within a 10 minute walk form Casa Serra / Capella, among these being some of the most interesting in Barcelona. Close by we find three major works by Antoni Gaudí : "La Pedrera" (Casa Milà) and "Casa Batlló" ...
Barcelona has a deserved reputation for cuisine and some of the finest restaurants in the city are situated in "L'eixample". Among these we can find Moo (in the Hotel Oom), Drolma (in the Hotel Majestic), East 47 (in the Hotel Claris), Windsor, Cinc Sentits, Alkimia or Saúc along with the best tapas bars such as La Cerveseria Catalana, El Condal, or De Tapa Madre.
• House service: 4 hours twice weekly cleaning service with bed linen and towel change.
• Other services: Baby crib, pram/stroller and high chair available.
• Options: Cook or catering service on request. Multilingual chauffeur service with airport pick-up or for day excursions. Multilingual city guide. See associated links. Other services not specified here can be requested.
• Animals: Unfortunately, no animals permitted.
• Computer: Fully equipped WiFi Office Studio with two Herman Miller AERON office chairs.
• “Meet and Greet” by either the Owner Managers themselves or their representatives.
• Welcome Pack, providing all you need for your first breakfast sessions, sodas, wine and Catalan Champagne to celebrate your arrival.
• Casa Capella is strictly no smoking – terrace gallery excepted!
• Superb orientation offering space and light
• Specially designed bedrooms with spacious en-suite bathroom facilities for two bedrooms
• A third separate bathroom serves the third bedroom
• Fully convertible American Kingsize beds – this apartment can accommodate three couples or up to eight singles comfortably
• Double windows with state of the art acoustic insulation and double glazing
• Full air-conditioning and central heating
• 40 point high quality Egyptian cotton bed linen
• Double density twist towelling
• Fully equipped office area with wifi broadband facility
Electrodomestic and entertainment appliance detail
• Washing machine
• Tumble drier
• Fridge freezer
• Microwave oven
• 37" flat screen LCD TV
50 Channel National and International TV selection via Broadband connection
• CD / DVD player
compatible ipod connection for audio and video
• 80Gb Computer, 17”LCD flat sreen, keyboard, Printer.
• ADSL, Wi-Fi and 2 AERON chairs
• 1024kb broadband access
• Safe/strong box
• Full air conditioning
• Full central heating