Gem at the foot of Table Mountain
- Free Wifi
- Lowest price guaranteed
- Bedroom: 1 double bed
- Check-in / Checkout: Checkin after 14h, Checkout before 10h
- Not allowed: Parties, Pets, Smoking
Show the property description
This stylish one-bedroom cottage has high ceilings, wooden floors and a fabulous original fireplace. The open plan living/dining area has double french doors that open onto a deck. The galley kitchen features all the modern appliances including dishwasher.
The bedroom has double french doors opening on to the deck, as well as a dressing room and large en suite bathroom with original Victorian bath and separate shower. There is a washing machine and tumble dryer. Great security, energy and flow.
The cottage is situated in a quiet street between Kloof Nek Rd and trendy Kloof Street, so is a five minute drive from beaches and Table Mountain and a short walk from many restaurants. There is a convenience store on the corner, as well as a German bakery serving breakfast and freshly baked treats.
Kloof Nek Rd is on the MyCiti bus route travelling into the centre of Cape Town, as well as to all the key tourist spots and beaches.
- GENERAL: bed linen & towels, queen size bed 160 x 200, shower, bathtub
- APPLIANCES: washing machine, iron & ironing board, oven, fridge-freezer, toaster, hob cooker (electric), microwave, kettle
- MULTIMEDIA: TV, plasma TV, Wireless USB adaptor with base, satellite TV
- OUTDOORS: barbecue, terrace