Set in a beautiful indigenous garden
- Free Wifi
- Lowest price guaranteed
- Bedroom: 1 double bed
- Check-in / Checkout: Checkin after 14h, Checkout before 10h
- Not allowed: Parties, Pets, Smoking, Groups under 18 years, Groups under 25 years
Show the property description
129 on Kloof Nek is the perfect abode for the discerning traveller.
The residence is situated in one of the best suburbs of Cape Town, directly at the foot of Table Mountain with breathtaking views over the city, the harbour and the Atlantic Ocean.
Situated on the ground floor and has recently been completely refurbished with modern, bright interiors and luxury finishes, including under-floor heating, air-conditioning, best German equipment and finishes in kitchen and bathrooms throughout.
All three rooms have direct access to the pool and garden area, where you could have your barbeque whilst suntanning.
Both Bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with the one bedroom having shower and bath and the 2nd bedroom having bath only
The secure complex offers maximum privacy in a beautiful indigenous garden with a crystal-clear swimming pool surrounded by a generous teak deck.
After a full day of activities you can delight in the African night sky, enjoying the stars with a glass of wine.
- Free Private Parking
- ADSL Wireless (Free)
- GENERAL: juicer, bed linen & towels, entrance security camera system, shower, bathtub, king sized bed 180 x 200, Gym, Dry cleaning (on request), safe
- APPLIANCES: washing machine, iron & ironing board, hairdryer, oven, fridge-freezer, blender, toaster, dryer machine, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, Fridge, hob cooker (gas)
- MULTIMEDIA: TV, DVD player, radio, plasma TV, Cable TV, satellite TV
- OUTDOORS: barbecue, swimming pool